Finalmente Weekend! || Your first source for Disney's The Weekenders

I don't understand italian

« Older   Newer »
aeyan
view post Posted on 8/1/2008, 14:17

hello!
i am a filipino and i don't understand italian; but i am a HUGE weekenders fan :) i am desperately seeking for the episodes of the weekenders, since they don't have plans on making a DVD of this great series, i am making it my personal mission to compile them all :)

please pm me if you want to help me in my cause :*_*: thanks~

:lor: :tino: :carver: :tish:

view post Posted on 11/1/2008, 16:55

Group:
Administrator

hey, welcome to the forum
i have got some Weekenders' episodes but they're in Italian. A few ones are english, but i think you can find a lot of episodes on youtube ;)

aeyan
view post Posted on 11/1/2008, 17:13

yeap, i've scoured the youtube videos (and made a playlist for them) :D i'd like to see the other episodes, though . . . i've tried searching for torrents, but to no avail :cry: where did you get your episodes? did you record them yourself?

if i ever get my hands on complete episodes, i swear i'll do everything i can to get them as accessible as i can. youtube, torrents, you name it :P

but if Disney suddenly releases a DVD for this, i am so buying it :P

view post Posted on 11/1/2008, 17:33

Group:
Administrator

I've got this episodes (in english):
Home @ Work, To Be or Not To Be, Listen Up, Never Say Diorama, Makeover, The new friend, The Perfect Weekend, Cry, The perfect son, Charity case, Secret admirer, The Lone wolf club, Crushing roulettes, Lucky shoes, Grown up, Taking sides, Shoes of destinity, Sense and sensivity, To Tish, Sitters, My Punky valentine, Brainy, Tripp, The crevasse of dreams, The invite, Real fake, Basket for bucks, Pru, Band, Dead ringer, Carver the terrible, Tickets and Vengeange
if you're interested, tell me which episodes you need and i'll upload them

aeyan
view post Posted on 12/1/2008, 01:55

wow! you're my new hero! :*-*:

these episodes i haven't seen in youtube :)

Home @ Work, Charity case, Lucky shoes, Brainy, Tripp, The invite, Dead ringer

thank you~~~~~!

view post Posted on 12/1/2008, 09:12

Group:
Administrator

ok, i'm uploading them ;) i'll post them in multimedia section and i'll let you enter in the section ;)

by the way i hope it's not a problem, their quality isn't great but still watchable

aeyan
view post Posted on 12/1/2008, 09:16

ome~ >:D<

thank you~! i really appreciate it :)
as long as it's watchable it's ok with me :)
i love the weekenders that much :P

view post Posted on 12/1/2008, 14:37

Group:
Administrator

okay, now you can enter in the section. i've posted all the episodes you requested. enjoy them ;)

aeyan
view post Posted on 13/1/2008, 01:38

i'm going there now :) thanks a lot~!

you rock~

.::Godric Grifondoro::.
view post Posted on 20/1/2008, 11:58

welcome

aeyan
view post Posted on 20/1/2008, 14:41

thank you~! :) i can't believe i've found a weekenders community that's still active :) that's gotta be a record or something :)

view post Posted on 20/1/2008, 14:43

Group:
Administrator

i'm glad you think so, my work is still appreciated woha :P thank you

aeyan
view post Posted on 13/7/2011, 13:31

Hello!

I'm back, and I wanted you guys to know that i have successfully downloaded ALL weekenders episodes and I am now uploading them to youtube :) You guys are instrumental in my quest, and I want to thank you especially, ~Caitlin :)

view post Posted on 13/7/2011, 19:11

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (aeyan @ 13/7/2011, 14:31) 
Hello!

I'm back, and I wanted you guys to know that i have successfully downloaded ALL weekenders episodes and I am now uploading them to youtube :) You guys are instrumental in my quest, and I want to thank you especially, ~Caitlin :)

Hi! :tino: It's so nice to have you again on the forum! :) I'm still ~Caitlin, I changed username recently :D I too downloaded all the episodes a couple of months ago, I must say that in the original language are even better (they did a great job with the dubbing and the dialogues though), now I'm 20 and still love this show. It's such a quality cartoon, it will never get old, and I've seen all the episodes like... 1000 times :D

"Later days!"

13 replies since 8/1/2008, 14:17   373 views